How do I use REVITASUN to get the best results?
For the best tanning results, it is important to use the products correctly. How it works:
- Use a body scrub before using tanning products.
- Always apply the REVITASUN Tanning Spray or the REVITASUN Tinted Lotion to clean, dry areas of skin before your usual skincare routine.
- Shake well before using.
- Spray the REVITASUN Tanning Spray evenly onto the REVITASUN Flat Kabuki Brush or the REVITASUN Tanning Glove. Apply to the desired parts of the body in a circular motion for even results.
- Use a hairdryer to dry the REVITASUN Tanning Spray faster.
- Wash hands thoroughly after application and remove any residue.
- If any areas were accidentally tanned, the product can be removed easily within the first few minutes.
- The spray as well as the lotion should be completely absorbed by the skin before getting dressed, to avoid staining.
Tip: Use daily if you would like a more intense tanning result.
How long does the tan last?
You will see first results within 30 seconds after application, which will intensify within the next few hours and last for several days. Due to cell renewal of the skin, however, the results are not permanent: Depending on your skin type, the tan lasts for a few days up to a week.
Is it possible to apply the REVITASUN tanning spray twice a day?
The tan needs about 8 hours to develop fully, so we recommend a single use per day. A rework can be done the next day.
How often should I use the tanning spray?
Apply the spray once or twice a week for consistent tanning results. For a more intense tanning result, use the REVITASUN tanning spray daily until the desired result is achieved.
How do I avoid uneven spots on the elbows and knees?
At the elbows and knees, the skin is particularly dense, so there are more amino acids that can react with the natural self-tanning agents. When applying the self-tanner to these areas, be careful not to use excessive amounts of product.
Tip: If too much products is dispersed, use a tissue to blot off any excess. Also, leave out hairline, eyebrows, as well as fingernails and toenails, as they also react more strongly due to amino acids.